My student residence in Grenoble
Your student residence near to Campus GIAN
You will enjoy
- Studio equipped from €515 / month taxes included
- Presence of a facilitator manager
- In proximity to tramways A and B with direct access to the city center
- Close to the peninsula - GIANT Campus and the heart of a lively and dynamic neighborhood
- Immediate proximity to shops, services and sports, artistic and cultural infrastructure (Climbing Hall, Concert Hall, National Centre for Contemporary Art, Cinema)
A strategic location in the heart of Grenoble
A few minutes from the city centre and Grenoble train station, the ALL SUITES STUDY residence enjoys a strategic location in the heart of the Bouchayer-Viallet eco-district.
Close to the Berriat district, it is served by the tram stations Berriat-Le-Magasin and Saint-Bruno but also by bus for a quick connection to the grandes écoles (School of Management, INP), the university campus and the scientific peninsula.
The apartments are fully furnished and equipped (television, kitchen, etc.): no more worries about your move, everything is ready to welcome you.
In addition to all these benefits, take advantage of services: unlimited WIFI (fibre), loads included, secure 2-wheel shelter, laundry service, snacks and breakfasts at an extra cost...
Designed for the comfort of the occupants in a campus spirit, the residence offers qualitative housing, fully furnished and equipped, with various typologies from studio 1 person to collocation of 4 people to meet the needs of each.
Bright, functional, arranged to maximize space, students enjoy an ideal setting to study, rest and have fun in a friendly and innovative student residence.
Each house has a single or double bed with storage drawers, a bedside shelf or a mobile bedside, a desk with drawers and armchair, a dining area and a wardrobe.
The apartment is equipped with a wall sconce on the headboard, a desk lamp, a TV on a wall mount and a bed kit (pillow, duvet, lip).
The kitchenette is fully equipped with crockery, utensils and appliances including a kettle and toaster.
The private bathroom includes a large shower, a vanity, a towel dryer and a toilet.
A cleaning kit is provided for cleaning your accommodation.
The collocations allow each student to have his individual living space and have in addition a real kitchen, a common dining area, a living room and most often a terrace to promote exchanges.
Many apartments can accommodate people with reduced mobility.
The residence is also open to shorter stays, as part of a training, internship or mission.
On the ground floor, a «club» area with mezzanine is dedicated to you to share moments of conviviality.
On the roof terrace, a real Hanging Garden with its furnished terrace, vegetable garden and solarium, will welcome you for moments of relaxation.
The heart of the building houses a landscaped central island accessible from different accesses.
Under video surveillance for the safety of all, access to the residence and apartments is done by individual badge and intercom connected via smartphone for visitors.
A large, secure basement space is at your disposal to promote bike mobility and other forms of urban mobility.
In addition to the services included you can enjoy a secure parking, the laundry service accessible 7/7, the snack and breakfast offer, the supply and cleaning of the linen (bed and bathroom), the cleaning of the apartment in supplement...
The residence is managed by a manager and facilitated by a manager-facilitator who can accompany you in certain steps, manage your letters and parcels in your absence and also lend you equipment.
A shop on the ground floor open to the life of the neighborhood will offer a coffee/restaurant.
- Studio - 1pers - 15/17m² - 1 single bed 90x200 - from € 515
- Studio - 1 pers - 18/19m² - 1 single bed 90x200 - from € 535
- Studio Terrace - 1 pers - 18m² - 1 single bed 90x200 - € 560
- Studio PRM - 1 pers - 27m² - 1 single bed 90x200 - € 605
- Studio Bis - 1/2 pers - 19.5/23m² - 1 double bed 140x200 - € 585
- Studio Bis Terrace - 1/2 pers - 19.5m² - 1 double bed 140x200 - € 585
- Studio superior - 1/2 pers - 26,5/28m² - 1 double bed 140x200 - € 685
- Studio superior terrace - 1/2 pers - 24,5m² - 1 double bed 140x200 - € 655
- T3 flatsharing - 2/4 pers - 51/61,5m² - 2 double beds 140x200 - from € 495 /bedroom
- T5 flatsharing - 4/6 pers - 80/98m² - 4 bedrooms - 2 double beds 140x200 + 2 single beds 90x200 or 4 double beds 140x200 - from € 495/bedroom
8 rue des Arts et Métiers
04 58 27 01 47
- Disabled Guests
- TV TNT
- Linen and kitchen kit
- Fully equipped kitchnette
- Housekeeping service (long stay)
- Secure car park