GENERAL INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER WELCOME - COVID19
Updated May 18, 2020
In the exceptional health context that we are going through linked to COVID-19, our priority is to guarantee the health and safety of our customers as well as that of our employees.
We are concentrating our efforts in the prevention and constant adaptation of our positioning according to the evolution of Government directives.
ATTENTION : UPDATE OF THE SANITARY PROTOCOL IN ALL OUR ESTABLISHMENTS
For any access to the Breakfast service in our establishments and to the Paris-Saclay dining room, please bring your health pass or a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours.
The sports halls, sauna and meeting room in our residences concerned (capacity less than 50 people), are not concerned.
The swimming pools (Hotel All Suites Le Teich and the La Teste residence) and the bar at the Massy-Palaiseau residence are also accessible without a Sanitary Pass.
In order to guarantee your safety and that of our teams, strict health rules and exceptional measures are implemented in each of our establishments:
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Ground marking for safety distance
- Signposting with direction of traffic
- Preventive display of barrier gestures
- Provision of PPE (personal protective equipment) for our teams: gel, gloves, masks and awareness of barrier health gestures
- Regular disinfection of contact points in common areas
- Implementation of an apartment cleaning protocol in collaboration with our cleaning referent, with reinforced cleaning of contact points
Our establishments below are open, according to specific hours from May 11 to June 2 (times subject to change depending on the situation):
- ALL SUITES Mérignac: Mon - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat - Sun - Public holidays 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Bordeaux Lac: Mon - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sun - Holidays : closed. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Pau: Mon - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sat - Sun - Holidays 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. / 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Dunkerque (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24h
- ALL SUITES Pessac (tourist residence and student resident): Thursday May 21: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. / Friday May 22: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. / Saturday May 23 and Sunday May 24: residence closed. Monday 25, Tuesday 26, Wednesday 27, Thursday 28 and Friday May 29: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 30 and Sunday May 31: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify reception before closing
- ALL SUITES Choisy (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24h
- ALL SUITES Bordeaux Marne (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES Orly-Rungis: 24h / 24h
- ALL SUITES Palaiseau (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24h
- ALL SUITES STUDY Chartrons from 9AM to 5PM
- ALL SUITES STUDY Pessac from 9AM to 5PM
- GESTFAC from 9AM to 5PM
In order to comply with the directives of June 1st, our common spaces are closed:
- Breakfast room
- Gym and sauna
- Seminar rooms
- Game / TV rooms
- Common work rooms
To ensure continuity of service, we provide you with a Breakfast Box exclusively to take away *
Beverage / snacking vending machines in our student residences remain accessible, consumption on site is prohibited
However, some of the establishments will be closed until June 1st inclusive:
- ALL SUITES Le Teich
- ALL SUITES La Teste de Buch
We thank you for your understanding.
The All Suites Appart Hotel team renews their support for this event.
* Available on request from reception at the single sale price of € 6, during opening hours, and subject to product replenishment. Booking is recommended